Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Rediculously overpriced games
SelfDestru-
ctow
Post Re: Rediculously overpriced games
on: October 23, 2012, 05:49

I simply cannot find a reasonably priced copy of Super C. It's frustrating because it's one of the last games I currently don't own but had as a kid. As far as I know it's a fairly common game. Am I just cheap or is 20-30 bucks the going rate?

LuzZelenia
Pro
on: October 23, 2012, 15:33

It wasn't complete, just loose cartridge.

Selfdestructow: I can't give you a completely fair opinion since I know for a fact that im cheap but I wouldn't pay $30. I'm uncomfortable paying more than $10 for a game.

metallicat-
84_2003
Beginner
on: October 24, 2012, 13:08

it all really depends on where you go, you can haggle in person if ya like usually I check what the price on Amazon goes for on a game. Not saying that amazon is the one all be all for value or "prefered" pricing but it gives you an alright start point.

wildbird51-
Pro
on: October 24, 2012, 13:48

There are a few japanese psp games, that cost to much!

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

Adam_Copel-
and
on: October 25, 2012, 12:04

here in germany, a good price for OoT and Majoras Mask is about 20 euro, used and boxed. That's around 25 Dollar... So here it's cheap while a Version of the Legend of Dragoon, boxed and good condition easily goes for 80 bucks. So I was lucky to pick one up for 20 bucks on the american ebay store

Adam_Copel-
and
on: October 25, 2012, 12:07

BTW, last week I saw a complete sealed Version of Lunar 2 on the american ebay store for about 14.000 Dollar! No joke! insane

LuzZelenia
Pro
on: October 25, 2012, 17:19

Quote from Adam_Copeland on October 25, 2012, 12:04
here in germany, a good price for OoT and Majoras Mask is about 20 euro, used and boxed. That's around 25 Dollar... So here it's cheap while a Version of the Legend of Dragoon, boxed and good condition easily goes for 80 bucks. So I was lucky to pick one up for 20 bucks on the american ebay store

You kidding?! I have 4 complete copies of LoD, three of which are black label, it's my favorite RPG. Good thing it doesn't go for that over here.

But on the other hand, over there you got Terranigma and the US didn't so I guess it evens out for how expensive LoD is over there.....but then again we got Earthbound and you didn't.....

DoctorFeel-
good
Beginner
on: October 26, 2012, 15:25

Quote from LuzZelenia on October 23, 2012, 15:33
It wasn't complete, just loose cartridge.

Selfdestructow: I can't give you a completely fair opinion since I know for a fact that im cheap but I wouldn't pay $30. I'm uncomfortable paying more than $10 for a game.

$10 dollars for any game? Well, I would assume your collection is mainly things that sold well, no imports, and mostly just cartridges. I would prefer to have a small, but respectable collection of games in mint condition than a ton of games without boxes or peeling labels, even if they worked.

I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real or not?

Adam_Copel-
and
on: October 28, 2012, 08:19

Quote from LuzZelenia on October 25, 2012, 17:19

Quote from Adam_Copeland on October 25, 2012, 12:04

You kidding?! I have 4 complete copies of LoD, three of which are black label, it's my favorite RPG. Good thing it doesn't go for that over here.

But on the other hand, over there you got Terranigma and the US didn't so I guess it evens out for how expensive LoD is over there.....but then again we got Earthbound and you didn't.....

The Black label edition of Dragoon is round about 90 Euro, that's about 120 Dollar... Terranigma boxed and complete 40 Dollars... that's a good price i think. What do you pay If you would buy an Terranigma Version? Earthbound? Ha Ha! Easily 200 Dollar boxed and complete. So I don't even dream about buying this game.... but someday I will

wildbird51-
Pro
on: October 28, 2012, 09:24

Check out eBay, there is an Ecco The Dolphin game for 30k$, I'd buy that for a dollar.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.401 seconds.