Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >> Last
Author Topic: Recent Game Pickups
jaco281
Post Re: Recent Game Pickups
on: December 3, 2012, 01:15

^ lucky find on that Zelda my local store has one never opened the price tag just says to ask the counter
But I recently found Super street fighter 2 for 50¢ at a garage sale. It looked like someone had spilled something on it but I cleaned the whole case and now it looks much much better.

InnovaX5
Advanced
on: December 3, 2012, 12:37

Picked up a CIB Mario Bros. for Colecovision which was released from Collectorvision a few years back. I paid $110 for it, which is pretty steep but I feel I got a fair deal considering how few were made. Also got a CIB Star Trek Strategic Operations Simulator, Donkey Kong Jr, Carnival, and Dukes of Hazzard for Colecovision for $5 each and a box full of Atari 2600 / 7800 games (prolly around 40 games) that I haven't gone through yet for $35 AND a sealed copy of Dig Dug for the 7800 for $12 at a church yard sale I passed on the way to work yesterday. I think Karma paid off for me or something cause my retro hunting here in NJ is usually nothing. I was however late for work...whoops.

CIB copy of Warcraft 2 for Saturn off Ebay for $10 which came today in the mail, disc is in perfect condition. As well CIB Revolution X (lol, what can I say, I'm an Aerosmith fan) for Saturn which cost me all of $4 off ebay, disc seems like it was never touched...can't imagine why...that I got today as well.

Waiting on my SD2SNES and Turbo Everdrive deluxe editions to ship from stoneagegamer.com still as well 🙂

Clecio
Advanced
on: December 8, 2012, 10:10

I just made a review of the games I collected this semester. Because Im brazilian, I have to deal with import fees. There's not a big retro scene in my region and there's no garage sales. The stores in here only sell games for actual consoles.
Excuses for my english, I did not make a planning before shoting with my cell phone.

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: December 14, 2012, 19:28

I recently got GhostBusters and Outrun for Sega Master System. I also just got WWF No Mercy for N64 and Plasma Sword for Dreamcast the other day.
Plasma Sword didn't come with the book sadly but I couldn't pass it. So I went shopping around online and as luck would have it, I found the manual on eBay. So I'll get that within a week or so.

Weeks before this however, I have found a complete RC Pro-Am for NES. What's really special about it is that it's my 100th NES game!
Now I have more NES games than I do with my other consoles!

-------------

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: December 14, 2012, 20:09

Just got PhantasyStar Universe on the PS2, although, might give that to some female i know is looking for it 😉

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

gamester81
Administrator
on: December 15, 2012, 15:20

Here is my latest video game pickups video series. The video ended up being over an hour and was so large that I had to cut it up to three different videos. Since my last video game pickup video (awhile ago), I've picked up over 140 different games on 30+ different gaming platforms. See what I've picked up and have been playing here: [*]http://dev2017.gamester81.com/epic-game-pickups-140-games-on-30-platforms/

Richard
on: December 17, 2012, 23:31

I picked up a Vita Assassin's Creed bundle and Hatsune Miku, Gravity Rush, Uncharted Golden Abyss, and last but definitely not least Persona 4 The Golden. So 5 games so far and I am looking forward to some great titles in 2013.

PGen98
Advanced
on: December 18, 2012, 22:51

I've been pretty quiet on the pickups front, given that it's the holiday season, but I did get a nice little score today. I picked up another Dreamcast (not in great shape [faded/yellowed]) and 20 games (sadly, all sports or really common) for free. I would have turned it away, but it gives me a nice boost to my DC collection, so I'll take it.

Devalis
on: December 18, 2012, 22:58

Just picked up a nice copy of Star Ocean and Warcraft 2 for PS1, and Psyconaughts for Xbox. Picked that one up for $10.

BurningDoo-
m
Advanced
on: December 19, 2012, 11:12

I got the Adventures of Batman & Robin for Game Gear for only $2. Not that fantastic of a find, except that it complete in it's original packaging with the manual and everything. I hardly ever see complete Game Gear games as they were packaged in flimsy cardboard boxes. And this was in excellent condition.

I'm not a "complete" collector. If a game is disc only or cartridge only, I'll still buy it. But I'd like to at least own one complete game from each console just to have that history in my collection, and now I'm a step closer.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.374 seconds.