Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Halo 4: Any RVB fans here?
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Halo 4: Any RVB fans here?
on: November 21, 2012, 21:07

So, any RVB fans? lol.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

PGen98
Advanced
Post Re: Halo 4: Any RVB fans here?
on: November 22, 2012, 00:42

I was a huge RvB fan when Rooster Teeth first started the series, but it got really overdone. I haven't seen anything recent in the RvB series, so perhaps things have changed, but the content got so stale once they transitioned the series from Halo CE to Halo 2 that I just gave up on it. Haven't seen anything from them in a few years now, so if it's gotten better in that time, I might give it another go. It was really funny when it started!

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 22, 2012, 09:28

I did notice that a little bit, but it's still funny lol, especially the PSA's they did promoting Halo Reach's firefight, and Halo 4/election day PSA

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

PGen98
Advanced
on: November 22, 2012, 22:12

I just checked it out on Halo Waypoint, seems they've transitioned a bit (gotten away from Blood Gulch :D) to include a bigger cast and obviously the newer games. Looks like they got back to some of the humor that started the series. Might give it look again, would love to watch it from start to current to get back into the...err..."story," but I'll try and pick it up from the latest releases.

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 22, 2012, 22:39

Quote from PGen98 on November 22, 2012, 22:12
I just checked it out on Halo Waypoint, seems they've transitioned a bit (gotten away from Blood Gulch :D) to include a bigger cast and obviously the newer games. Looks like they got back to some of the humor that started the series. Might give it look again, would love to watch it from start to current to get back into the...err..."story," but I'll try and pick it up from the latest releases.

Go ahead lol. But remember..."YOU SHOT CHURCH YOU TEAMKILLING F&%KTARD!" HAHAHA

metcar
Beginner
on: November 26, 2012, 00:31

I watched all ten seasons and i loved it! yeah they got away from blood gulch. they also changed to match each game that came out though season 9 and 10 seem to be based on a in house cgi engine and a little of halo 3's game engine.

Also: Hey Chicka Bum Bum! :p

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 26, 2012, 14:03

Quote from metcar on November 26, 2012, 00:31
I watched all ten seasons and i loved it! yeah they got away from blood gulch. they also changed to match each game that came out though season 9 and 10 seem to be based on a in house cgi engine and a little of halo 3's game engine.

Also: Hey Chicka Bum Bum! :p

Because they've expanded, they do more of a cgi to get more life like feels and looks from the vids.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.255 seconds.