Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: The LJN Defender #11 - A Nightmare on Elm Street (Happy Halloween!)
CygnusDest-
royer20XX
Beginner
Post The LJN Defender #11 - A Nightmare on Elm Street (Happy Halloween!)
on: April 28, 2013, 19:24

Hey everyone,

I'm Matt and I have a retro game review channel on YouTube. I've been making videos since November of last year and I've put out at least one video a month since then. If you watch my videos from the beginning, you can see my progress and evolution (my on camera comfort level increases, my editing skills have vastly improved, though I think my script writing skills were pretty well developed even in the first video). Of course, the actual production quality has increased along the way as well (due to a better camera, the use of a shotgun mic for the on camera segments and the Blue Snowball for voice over, Vegas for editing, etc.)

Here is my video on the Sierra Sega CD port of The Adventures of Willy Beamish:

Also, here's my multi system Power Rangers Games review, which I consider to be my best video to date:

My other videos include Bucky O'Hare for the NES (my first video, which I later made a Director's Cut of because I was dissatisfied with the sound quality and I felt the flow could have been improved), Xena Warrior Princess: The Talisman of Fate for the Nintendo 64. Cliffhanger NES/Sega CD dual review, Dragon Power for the NES, the follow up to that review on the Dragon Ball Famicom game it was based on, Boomer's Adventure in Asmik World for the Game Boy, and Tonic Trouble for the Nintendo 64.

All of these videos can be found at my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cygnusdestroyer20xx

My Twitter, if anyone wants to follow me: @CygnusDestroyer

A number of my videos have been featured on the front page of Retroware TV and the fact that people watch and enjoy my videos is truly a great feeling. I've never felt more fulfilled in my life than I have in these past few months making these reviews.

Thank you in advance to any of you who choose to watch my videos. It's greatly appreciated.

CygnusDest-
royer20XX
Beginner
Post Re: Cygnus Destroyers Retro Reviews (Latest Video: The Secret Of Monkey Island for Sega CD)
on: May 10, 2013, 12:49

New review, in celebration of the legacy of LucasArts, on The Secret Of Monkey Island for Sega CD:

CygnusDest-
royer20XX
Beginner
Post Re: Cygnus Destroyers Retro Reviews [Latest Video: Vigilante (Sega Master System)]
on: May 24, 2013, 21:03

Expanding into unknown territory, here's my first review for a game on a system I've been wanting for a long time, but only just got at the beginning of the year: the Sega Master System. 8 bit beat em up action by Irem!

CygnusDest-
royer20XX
Beginner
Post Re: Cygnus Destroyers Retro Reviews [Latest Video: Power Rangers Games 2! (Game Gear, Game Boy Color, Super Nintendo)]
on: June 13, 2013, 20:06

Mighty Morphin mayhem to the max! Covering the Game Gear to the Game Boy Color and the rest of the Super Nintendo entries. It's a whole lot of Power Rangers, so if you don't have a half an hour to watch the whole thing, the time marks for each segment are in the video description.

gamester81
Administrator
Post Re: Cygnus Destroyers Retro Reviews [Latest Video: Power Rangers Games 2! (Game Gear, Game Boy Color, Super Nintendo)]
on: June 16, 2013, 23:16

Hey congrats, I'm featuring your Mighty Morphin Power Rangers video on this week's User Spotlight. Great reviews, and keep up the great work! 😀

Quote from CygnusDestroyer20XX on April 28, 2013, 19:24
Hey everyone,

I'm Matt and I have a retro game review channel on YouTube. I've been making videos since November of last year and I've put out at least one video a month since then. If you watch my videos from the beginning, you can see my progress and evolution (my on camera comfort level increases, my editing skills have vastly improved, though I think my script writing skills were pretty well developed even in the first video). Of course, the actual production quality has increased along the way as well (due to a better camera, the use of a lavalier mic for the on camera segments and the Blue Snowball for voice over, Vegas for editing, etc.)

Here is my video on the Sierra Sega CD port of The Adventures of Willy Beamish:

Also, here's my multi system Power Rangers Games review, which I consider to be my best video to date:

My other videos include Bucky O'Hare for the NES (my first video, which I later made a Director's Cut of because I was dissatisfied with the sound quality and I felt the flow could have been improved), Xena Warrior Princess: The Talisman of Fate for the Nintendo 64. Cliffhanger NES/Sega CD dual review, Dragon Power for the NES, the follow up to that review on the Dragon Ball Famicom game it was based on, Boomer's Adventure in Asmik World for the Game Boy, and Tonic Trouble for the Nintendo 64.

All of these videos can be found at my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cygnusdestroyer20xx

A number of my videos have been featured on the front page of Retroware TV and the fact that people watch and enjoy my videos is truly a great feeling. I've never felt more fulfilled in my life than I have in these past few months making these reviews.

Thank you in advance to any of you who choose to watch my videos. It's greatly appreciated.

CygnusDest-
royer20XX
Beginner
on: June 17, 2013, 19:24

Quote from gamester81 on June 16, 2013, 23:16
Hey congrats, I'm featuring your Mighty Morphin Power Rangers video on this week's User Spotlight. Great reviews, and keep up the great work! 😀

Thanks, John! I will keep it up. I've never felt as fulfilled or had more fun than I have in making these reviews and I'm just getting started. My collection is nothing in comparison to yours, but I have over 1000 games, so I have plenty of material to work with. Again, thanks a lot, man. I really appreciate it.

CygnusDest-
royer20XX
Beginner
on: July 6, 2013, 20:54

It's my birthday, but here's a present from me to you: a new Dragon Ball video! Briefly re-addressing Dragon Power and Shen Long No Nazo, before covering completely new material, on two games that will probably be the most recent I'll ever cover (both are less than 10 years old).

gamester81
Administrator
Post Re: Cygnus Destroyers Retro Reviews [Latest Video: Dragon Ball Games Revisited & Beyond]
on: July 7, 2013, 20:48

Quote from CygnusDestroyer20XX on July 6, 2013, 20:54

It's my birthday, but here's a present from me to you: a new Dragon Ball video! Briefly re-addressing Dragon Power and Shen Long No Nazo, before covering completely new material, on two games that will probably be the most recent I'll ever cover (both are less than 10 years old).

Great review man! I just posted this on the homepage for you too. 😀

CygnusDest-
royer20XX
Beginner
Post Re: Cygnus Destroyers Retro Reviews [Latest Video: Dragon Ball Games Revisited & Beyond]
on: July 7, 2013, 21:29

Quote from gamester81 on July 7, 2013, 20:48

Great review man! I just posted this on the homepage for you too. 😀

Thanks again, John. I'm glad you liked it.

CygnusDest-
royer20XX
Beginner
on: July 28, 2013, 02:57

An obscure NES platformer from Jaleco. If you mixed Bill & Ted dialogue with a fantasy story about magic, you still wouldn't fully describe the insanity that is Totally Rad.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.383 seconds.