Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Who picked up a Wii U?
wildbird51-
Pro
Post Re: Who picked up a Wii U?
on: March 17, 2013, 12:43

Quote from Buried On Mars on March 17, 2013, 06:47
Wii games are not compatible with the tablet controller. When you switch the Wii U into Wii mode the machine acts like a Wii. Kind of like how the original Wii would switch into Gamecube mode. So you can only play those games with Wii-mote, nunchucks, etc. The Wii U does upconvert to Wii games to 1080p if you're using it with an HDMI cable. So that is pretty cool.

Honestly, if you can wait, I'd save the $59 to put towards the Wii U after a price drop. And if you waited this long to play Wii games you could probably wait a little longer. I still would pick up any Wii games I could find because they're not going to be price any better than they are right now. That way, when you're ready to take the Wii U plunge, you'll have a nice collection of Wii games to play and the ability to play some Wii U too.

Basically I can't play Speed Racer and Tatsunoko vs Capcom, while I'm sitting in the bath room?

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: March 19, 2013, 06:45

Basically I can't play Speed Racer and Tatsunoko vs Capcom, while I'm sitting in the bath room?

Not unless you set up your TV in there. 😀

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

pegasus187
on: March 19, 2013, 22:34

Day one I picked it up, haven't bought any games recently though as far as retail releases

Symphony
Beginner
on: September 7, 2013, 22:58

Thinking of selling mine now and getting a Vita. lol. Just know I'll probably regret selling it eventually. I'll give it till WW HD and the new Mario game comes out and see from there.

wildbird51-
Pro
on: September 8, 2013, 09:22

Try the original Wii, it's awesome!

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

thekyle043-
on: September 26, 2013, 19:39

Just got the zelda windwaker bundle. Saw the price drop and I couldn't pass up a limited edition. I got Zombie U and that's pretty fun. There doesn't seem to be too many games I'm interested in, but at least I have one for when some new games come out!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.279 seconds.