Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 >> Last
Author Topic: Recent Game Pickups
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Re: Recent Game Pickups
on: February 18, 2013, 20:52

I got in mail, a black label ps1 Final Fantasy Origins "Used" but it looks in mint condition, only 1 scratch, cic, the manual has NO wear on it.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: March 3, 2013, 15:32

Today I bought Batman:Arkham Asylum GotY Ed. for PS3 and Shinobi for 3DS!
Got them both for less than $30 at Big Lots. They were having a 20% off sale.

-------------

PGen98
Advanced
on: March 7, 2013, 17:27

Amazing Craigslist find for me today, will have a more in-depth post on this later today, but basically I got a bundle of games (Xbox, PS2 and 360) for $45, including a copy of Conker Live and Reloaded and a copy of Bioshock. Don't have a full list right now, but I'm pretty excited! Will have a pic with the in-depth post :).

Well, nevermind the in-depth post, I'm just going to be lazy about it :D.

Anyway, earlier today I was poking around Craigslist when an add came up for a bundle of games for $45. No pictures, no descriptions, and no names. I figured I'd check it out, since it was just down the road from where I live, and worst case scenario I've wasted a couple of miles worth of gas. The guy answers the door and clearly knows nothing about games, they're probably his sons or something along those lines. He's just got a box with a few games in it for different consoles and he wants them gone. The one thing that caught my eye was Conker: Live and Reloaded sitting in the box. I kept talking long enough to confirm from his moving cases around that it wasn't the demo version, paid him his money and left. I'm pretty happy, as there are some decent titles in here and everything is in great condition.

The list:

-Conker: Live and Reloaded (Xbox)
-Demon Stone (Xbox)
-Enclave (Xbox)
-Farcry: Instincts (Xbox)
-Myst III: Exile (Xbox)
-NBA Inside Drive 2004 (Xbox)
-Transformers: The Game (PS2)
-Final Fantasy XII: Collectors Edition (PS2)
-Quake 4 (Xbox 360)
-Bioshock (Xbox 360) -- Perfect timing, been looking to finish this off, don't have a copy myself

The pic:

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: March 16, 2013, 15:56

I bought WWE Wrestlemania XIX for Gamecube today. I actually went to the event when it came to Seattle 10 years ago. So I bought it to commemorate that.

-------------

Devalis
on: March 16, 2013, 18:02

Just picked up some CIB Gensis and Sega CD games:
Sonic and Kuncles: never played!
Awesome Possum
The Lion King: never played
Micky Mania: never played
Circus Mystery: never played
On Sega Cd:
Brahm Stoker's Dracula
Reveng of the Ninja
Brutal Paws of Fury
Eternal Champions
Lethal Enforcers with Gun, complete in box, never played!!!!

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: March 16, 2013, 21:10

Just yesterday picked up a current system, for the first time a new PS3, which was the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception GOTY edition, plus the code to dl DUST 514, and a month trial of PSN+, and of course the console, a 250GB PS3SS for 269.99, along with Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for 25.00, and cod MW2 for 9.00, plus HDMI cable 6ft. for 9.00

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: March 25, 2013, 01:39

I bought Gears of War: Judgement the other day.

-------------

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: March 27, 2013, 06:15

360- Last Remnant, Infinite Undiscovery

PS3- Resistance 1 and 2, soul calibur iv, ninja gaiden sigma, ps3 console, ps plus service

MetalJesus-
Rocks
Administrator
on: March 27, 2013, 15:31

I finally scored a bunch of classic big box PC games from Craigslist yesterday, including some old RPGs I have been looking for like Ultima 7, Might & Magic, Baldur's Gate II and much more

Retro Gaming with a Heavy Metal Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: March 29, 2013, 13:47

Today I bought Mega Man X Command Mission, On the Ball for SNES, Wrestlemania X8 for gamecube and Castle of Illusion for Genesis, all complete!

-------------

Pages: First << 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.369 seconds.