Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 >> Last
Author Topic: Recent Game Pickups
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Re: Recent Game Pickups
on: March 29, 2013, 20:14

I recently got Star Ocean The Last Hope(X360), Nintey-Nine Nights(N3)(X360), and a new copy, though i already opened it, of FFX-2, sadly not black label, but idk, it's new and unscratched. Also got FFIX black label, no scratches, booklet is near perfect, and case is okay, except for slight crack around the upc area, but it's so small lol, also got a PS2 blue disc, and a CIB not for resale copy, i forget which is which though, ones an ATV game, the others a drag racing game. Also my nintendo GC is complete finally, lo and behold the small port cover, was exact model, and color.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: March 30, 2013, 23:33

Did some more game buying...

I visited Pink Gorilla in Seattle and bought WWF Rage in the Cage for Sega CD, ECW Hardcore Revolution for Dreamcast and Axelay for SNES.

Oh...heres the kicker. I bought myself a Super Famicom game. Rushing Beat. It is known in the USA as "Rival Turf". I modded my SNES to play SuFami games not to long ago so, it was about time I get a SuFami game.

EDIT: Just bought "Frogger Returns", "Karnov", "The Battle of Olympus", "Yoshi's Cookie(NES, CiB)" and "WWF/E Attitude"!

-------------

Devalis
on: April 7, 2013, 22:03

Picked up a Zelda Edition 3DS, like new.

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: April 10, 2013, 14:14

Recently downloaded "Warioware: Snapped!" off of Nintendo eShop for my 3DS.

-------------

PGen98
Advanced
on: April 13, 2013, 19:10

Forgot to post this, but I had a pretty awesome Goodwill haul a couple of days ago. For $25 I picked up a CIB Atari 5200. When I got home and removed the tape that was holding it closed there were 8 games inside. 4 of them are CIB, with another 4 loose carts. No pics at the moment, but it's in pretty good shape. Does need a new controller or two, but still a pretty incredible find.

Also picked up a few Xbox 360 games from GameStop's $4.99 or less bin, but nothing particularly special (Hour of Victory [horribly glitchy], Beowulf, Too Human [another copy...can't stop myself when I see it for $2.79!] and Enchanted Arms). I did get a bit stupid and paid $16 for Lollipop Chainsaw because I've been wanting to play it, but definitely should have held out until it dropped a bit more...

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: April 13, 2013, 19:53

I found a copy of Road Rash for Sega Genesis, complete, at Goodwill today for less than $4! Here's a series I wish EA would get back to...but I'm afraid they could put DRM on it to play. 😛

Also got the NES homebrew game, Nomolos:Storming the Catsle from RetroZone.

EDIT: I bought Kirby's Dream collection for Wii today!

-------------

MetalJesus-
Rocks
Administrator
on: April 16, 2013, 09:34

Some pickups this weekend at the Cowlitz Gamers for Kids expo here in Washington State:

Highlights: Lords of Conquest - one of my favorite C64 games, two versions of Gunship (a classic!), Leather Goddess of Phobos (A naughty text adventure with 3D glasses & scratch n sniff cards), Starsky & Hutch (supports a driving wheel & light gun), Alien Legacy (a Sierra game nobody remembers).

Retro Gaming with a Heavy Metal Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: April 16, 2013, 14:51

So four of Twisted Pixel's popular titles in one bundle for 800 MS points? Nice, sign me up! The four games are 'Splosion man, Ms. 'Splosion man, The Maw and Comic Jumper.

-------------

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: April 17, 2013, 10:34

MKvs.DCU for PS3 for FREE

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: May 1, 2013, 19:45

I recently bought Super Godzilla and Clay Fighter for SNES and Jak II for PS2.

Edit:Just got Skate or Die 2, Archon and Shooting Range for NES and Mario Party Advance for the GBA.

Re-edit:Now I bought Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon for 3DS!

-------------

Pages: First << 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.405 seconds.