Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 >> Last
Author Topic: Recent Game Pickups
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Re: Recent Game Pickups
on: January 25, 2013, 14:55

Oh just picked up the Grand Theft Auto dual pack, GTA 3 and GTA: VC, CIB, for $1.00, from my local library, best part, discs are in near perfect condition, no scratches, no nothing on the discs, both have maps/manuals, and even the little warranty cards. they're the "greatest hits" discs, but hey, lol

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

jaco281
on: January 27, 2013, 20:07

I just went to my local flea market and bought a Sega Game Gear (My first one :D) . I was able to get the system, Sonic Drift 2 with a case, a game gear cleaning kit complete in box, and the Game Gear carrying bag for $20. It came with the wall adapter but no external output cords so I am looking for those since it has the outlet. The game is pretty fun too, now just time to start finding some games to play on it.

sidewinder-
l
on: January 28, 2013, 18:06

Went flea market madnessing on Sat, and my one pickup was Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GC) for $3.

PGen98
Advanced
on: February 8, 2013, 16:38

Not exactly a retro game haul, but I just had this little haul that caught me up on CoD a bit (haven't bought a new CoD since Call of Duty 3...last one I played was MW3 briefly). I paid a total of $5.56 at one of my local pawn shops and picked up:

-Battlefield Bad Company 2: Ultimate Edition
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
-Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (got this mostly because it includes Escape from Butcher Bay [thanks for the video recommending this, Buried On Mars, it was the main reason I actually picked this up!])

Not bad, and it gives me some shooters to play and catch up a bit on. For the price, I'm happy :).

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: February 11, 2013, 10:06

Quote from PGen98 on February 8, 2013, 16:38
Not exactly a retro game haul, but I just had this little haul that caught me up on CoD a bit (haven't bought a new CoD since Call of Duty 3...last one I played was MW3 briefly). I paid a total of $5.56 at one of my local pawn shops and picked up:

-Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (got this mostly because it includes Escape from Butcher Bay [thanks for the video recommending this, Buried On Mars, it was the main reason I actually picked this up!])

Not bad, and it gives me some shooters to play and catch up a bit on. For the price, I'm happy :).

All that game for $5.56!?! Score! You're welcome for the recommendation. I hope it serves you well!

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: February 12, 2013, 14:12

A friend sold me Avatar, Super Smash Bros Melee, Sonic Heroes, Pok'emon Colosseum, and Shadow the Hedgehog for $10.00 for the Gamecube. Shadow is disc only, in the yellow gs paper holder thingie, Colosseum has no manual, but the GC health manual, avatar is cib, with cheat codes,SSBM has no manual, but ad papers, sonic heroes has no manual. I figured it's okay since i just 1st time ever got the gc. I also bought KH2 from GS for 17.99, it was same at retro stores, and Crisis core ffvii for 8.00

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

wildbird51-
Pro
on: February 12, 2013, 15:16

Just bought Dead Space 3, Ni No Kuni and Aliens.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

PGen98
Advanced
on: February 13, 2013, 00:28

Quote from Buried On Mars on February 11, 2013, 10:06

Quote from PGen98 on February 8, 2013, 16:38

All that game for $5.56!?! Score! You're welcome for the recommendation. I hope it serves you well!

That's the beauty of living so close to Sun City, a retirement community. The pawn shops there don't know anything about game prices, they just automatically assume they're worthless. I picked up a copy of Skyrim from the same shop for $2 just a couple of months after the game was released :D.

GameMana
on: February 18, 2013, 11:26

I hope it's not cheating, but instead of putting them all down, we made a video of our recent pickups. I think you might be surprised by a couple of them.

GameMana Retro Game Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameMana

GameMana
on: February 18, 2013, 11:28

Quote from jaco281 on January 27, 2013, 20:07
I just went to my local flea market and bought a Sega Game Gear (My first one :D) . I was able to get the system, Sonic Drift 2 with a case, a game gear cleaning kit complete in box, and the Game Gear carrying bag for $20. It came with the wall adapter but no external output cords so I am looking for those since it has the outlet. The game is pretty fun too, now just time to start finding some games to play on it.

Is your Game Gears' sound coming out ok?

GameMana Retro Game Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameMana

Pages: First << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.401 seconds.